• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error while using wrap tool in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used wrap tool in Adobe Animate for the body parts of a character. But when I imported this character into my main character then character's body parts replaced with the body parts of other characters in that project. Please help. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Change the name of your warped assets in the library before exporting them. Animate automatically names these objects WarpedAsset_1, WarpedAsset_2 etc, this can create conflicts when importing them into another document if said document has warped objects of its own.

(Please note that you can only rename warped objects on Animate 23.0.0 and up).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you create a warped asset.

you then do what (that causes a problem)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used wrapping tool for body parts of a wolf and make him walk. When I imported that walkin wolf in my main project where there are other characters also then the wrapped body parts of wolf got replaced by other character(say panda)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what exactly do you mean by "imported"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

imported means I copied the wolf in main project

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wolf is a symbol in your library, correct?

you then drag that symbol to the library (and if that's messy, create a folder or folders) of your other project, correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes wolf is a symbol but inside that on its hands and legs I have used warp tool so they have converted to AssetWarp image and when I am copying the wolf in my main project then no option for creating folder for duplicate items is coming. Or I am unable to rename the AssetWarp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no. create a folder for wolf in your destination fla library. drag wolf to that folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to drag wolf(symbol) into a folder? I always drag it to a layer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know how to open both libraries in one of your flas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2023 Oct 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you brother I have sort out the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds good. 

(btw, it's unnecessary to rename.  you can just copy into a different folder.  ie, same named objects can co-exist in the same library if they're in different folders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the name of your warped assets in the library before exporting them. Animate automatically names these objects WarpedAsset_1, WarpedAsset_2 etc, this can create conflicts when importing them into another document if said document has warped objects of its own.

(Please note that you can only rename warped objects on Animate 23.0.0 and up).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much brother Mario_CR I downloaded 23.0.0 version and it worked. I was able to change the name pf WarpAssets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tenho o mesmo problema de troca de membros entre personagens, mas renomear não adiantou. Tem algum lugar em que troco o nome dos objetos warp sem ser na Library??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines