Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export questions

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

I made a small animation as test, with buttons which changes as soon as you press it. Now I'm trying to export a test I have made, which gives me a HTML and JavaScript file. Instead of a website, how would I be able to share this with the team without creating/hosting a website while keeping this private? I was thinking about "Power Apps" from MS but couldn't really find anything. An executable isn't in my publish either, what would be an other way to share this?

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

The best way is to host your content in a web server. It will be easily accessible by everyone in almost any device and you won't need to worry about security issues that may appear when web related files are executed from a local file system outside a server.

The easiest hosting service in my opinion is Netlify. You can literally drag and drop a folder containing your files (HTML, JS, and so on) to Netlify and in a matter of seonds your content is live and ready to be accessed by everyone. You don't need to have any backend, cPanel or other knowledge of this kind. It's very beginner friendly.

Please see this answer for more details:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/need-help-update-from-swf-files-to-html-files/m-p/11423541#M3...

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thing is that I rather do not have this put public for everyone to see, only the people that have access to it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you upgrade to pro, you can make your site private by setting a password.

Or you can only send the link to people that should access your site. And to ensure that only people you want will be able to access your website, you can change its name. So you could, for example, setup a very complicated name for your site that would end up working like a password.

JoãoCésar_0-1612359064579.png

The name can be changed in the free plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines