• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export screen is gray

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on my sprite animation today, and the export screen when you press ctrl + enter was fine, but when I was finished for the day and wanted to review my work, that same screen was just nothing but gray. Does anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?Screenshot (81).png

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect it might have something to do with the V-Cam layer.  As a test, try deleting it and see if it fixes the gray screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I tried, but it didn't work, however I did find out what the problem was, i deleted a section of my animation, and when i played it, it was perfectly fine. I just don't know what caused it to mess up in the first place and how to fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines