Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported Animation plays back faster than Preview/Test Movie

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really REALLY hope i get help with this

Okay, so i'm having this issue in adobe animate in which the exported animation plays back faster than viewing it in the "test movie" option. 

Here are my settings for my animtion and export settings to be clear:

- 24 frames per second

- Render size W:1920 x H: 1080  pixels

-  Export as Video/Media  Format: H.264    Preset: Match source-High Bitrate

- Publish Settings: Target: Flash Player 32   Script: Action Script 3.0

- Preview time: About 14 to 15 seconds

- Exported time: (It also says 14 seconds but in actuality it's 11 seconds because for some reason it freezes the final frame for about 3 seconds)

I'm supried i could not find a clear anwser anywhere online or even in the disscusion here, i found one that related to exported playback speed but the issue was never solved for him which worries me. So if ANYONE has an idea on what to do please reach out beacue this is for an animation class assignment, i want my work to reflect how it's actually meant to look. 

TOPICS
Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wow... open all day and not a single response

what a helpful community -_-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

welp, i figured it out myself. Never coming back here for questions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Deatrick, I started using adobe animate and I am having the same exact issue you described above, where the exported animation plays back faster than preview.  Would you mind sharing the solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@tareqM 

are you also creating a video where the playback is a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I created a character that's lip synced to an audio and blinks, at 24 fps.  in test movie option everything looks good to speed. After exporting video with H.264  Preset: High Quality 1080p HD, the audio in the video streams fine, but the lip sync and blink animation is very fast, looks 2x the speed.  Any idea how to fix this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked good when exporting video with H.264  Preset: Adobe Stock HD with Audio (20Mbps)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, change video settings (which you apparently tried and it worked).  so, is everything working now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it is working with the changed settinngs. But I think it is still a bug on your side!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 07, 2024 Mar 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to report bugs or ideas or wishes to adobe: for applicable apps, use https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for createive cloud assets:

bugs, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-collaboration-experiences/ct-p/ct-adobe-collaboration-experienc...

requests, https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-collaboration-experiences/ct-p/ct-adobe-collaboration-experienc...

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

if neither show a place to report the issue, just leave it here. that's the best you can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines