• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting in Animate “swf” or just crashing Animate

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just need someone to help me because no one knows anything. I'm trying to export a video to Media Encoder but right where it reached the end, it either crashes, downloads as a swf, or both. this is so frustrating, I spent 2 hours trying to figure it out, i could've finished and turned this project in by now. please help

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

exporting a video from animate uses computer resources.  and it's possible you require more resources than available causing the crash.

so, you should test by first checking if the most basic animation say 10 or 20 frame tween exported for video causes a crash.

if it does not then delete about 1/2 your main timeline and test that.  if you can export two videos (1st and 2nd half) successfully, you can then stitch them together, Free Video Joiner: Merge Your Video Online | Adobe Spark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try exporting the video as a .mov and then take it into media encoder and compress it to what you want. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines