• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting Video for Instagram

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the problem that Instagram does not upload my exported videos from Premiere. I have looked extra tutorial which export settings I have to choose and I have followed all the instructions. But still Instagram does not accept my videos. If I want to upload the raw footage, then it works. Likewise, my premiere videos on Facebook and Linkedin work. Only Instagram refuses to accept them. The videos are about 50seconds - so this point was also kept. What could be the problem? I am working with a Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure your uploading a mp4. Also you might have to take the video into media encoder to compress the video. If the video is to large it won't load. 

here is a video that could help, hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLgAYCWRF9g

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

Thanks for this answer... i render it with media encoder and h264 - the video is 55'' and also the size is correct... i dont know what is the problem - i just looked some tutorials and do the same stepts like these guys in the tutorials... Also do not take some music where you need a lizence or so....

Maybe someone can help me - its horrible! 

KR Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines