• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill not working for classic brush

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, recently started using adobe animate. I'm using the classic brush to outline tracing over real life footage in a new layer. However, for example, I'm tracing over a hoodie. When I outline the frame, move to the next and do the same. I can not go back and fill the brush lines. But if I draw the outline and add a fill before moving to the next frame. It works. 

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Paint Bucket fill works only on closed shapes/object instances in the same layer. Please follow the below steps and see if it resolves your issue.

1. Please check whether Object Drawing Mode is enabled in the brush tool. If Yes please disable it.

2. All the traced strokes should be on the same layer

3. Also is the frames already have Drawing Objects strokes, "Select All->Right Click->Break apart"

Let us know if you still face the issue and please share a sample file to investigate the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines