• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash conversion - dysfunctional HTML5 Animate

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Suitable developer on flash, I have developed a banner scrolling some of my graphics achievements on Flash ... Working very well I tried to convert it to HTML 5 with ADOBE ANIMATE 2019. The result is unforeseen or for the less totally disappointing! While the display, with Flash is going very well ... The ADOBE ANIMATE conversion simply displays a black screen in !! ?? format, ignoring the images ... Also, the ActionScript code has been completely removed unconverted ?? However, I have followed the process explained on the site https://helpx.adobe.com/fr/animate/how-to/convert-flash-to-html5.html ... Your help will be appreciated, thank you! Also I will be interested in Adobe XD, would there be a version compatible with a current system version 10.12. does it exist? Looking forward to your return, best regards.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

That conversion is for the visuals only.

All code has to be rewritten from scratch.

And XD is for prototyping only. I'm not sure if this is what you want to know.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines