• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash CS6 Crashes Upon Import

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2017 Dec 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not matter what I'm trying to import, Flash keeps on crashing. It doesn't matter if I drag and drop or use Command R (MAC) or select import from the drop down menu, a progress bar appears and then Flash crashes. I've searched and have yet to find a solution.

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

We are running into the same issue. I think it has something to do with Apple's new file system APFS. Our solution is to repartition the drive and add a Mac OS Extended partition and copy the Flash CS6 directory to it and run it from there.

Hope this solves your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're asking how to make a partition, that need not be straightforward, and could in some cases involve wiping your drive.

What you could do instead is connect an external drive, and use Disk Utility to make it be HFS+ or Mac OS Extended. Then copy the Flash Pro CS6 folder onto that drive, and run Flash from inside the folder. You could delete the copy of Flash Pro CS6 on the APFS drive, to make sure you don't accidentally launch it from that drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines