• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash CS6

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some work documents written in as2. Up until a bit ago flash cs6 would show in "other version" under Animate and open and functioned fine. I see it is no longer there and now flash is prompting a trial. I login in with my creative cloud account but then it still prompts for a serial number. Is flash cs6 no longer covered under creative cloud membership? New versions of the apps work fine.

I know that flash is EOL and these files should have been updated to as3 but do I only have 30 (28 now) days to update all these files? Where can I find or purchase a serial number? The buy now button in app brings you to a 'fraudulent serial number' site with phone number who reffered me here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This page lists your serial numbers and has download buttons for products you bought in the past:

https://account.adobe.com/products

CS6 isn't part of Creative Cloud, but if you had bought it on its own, you can still get it.

There would still be a couple of problems. If you are on a recent macOS, the installer won't work. Also, I don't know for sure if the licensing system is still live, and whether you could add your serial number.

One other Mac problem, if you do have an old enough system to run the installer, there are importing problems if Flash Pro is on an APFS volume. You can work around that by having it on an external HFS volume.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Colin. I'm not seeing where the serial numbers are located at that link in my account. 

I had earlier follow this link which seems to suggest the same. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html  

I must have had it as part of my account at one point as it showed in the creative cloud desktop app in "other versions".

I've reached out to my business account admin.

Luckily I'm on windows 10. Should have mentioned, no worries about recent macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the flash icon as the animate icon in my creative cloud desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

*Both flash and animate icons both called animate...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines