• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash professional cc 2015 files not working in animate cc

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using flash professional CC 2015 for long, to extract flash assets and convert as createjs files to make use of in Html 5 . Now i have tried to install flash profession in new system, the link goes to animate cc. While try to use createjs files its not working. Is there any other way to make use of flash professional CC 2015 again. 

Please clarify.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. Adobe cut off access to old versions of all their apps a couple years ago. You can now only download the current and the immediately prior version of any app.

That being said, if you can "find" the installer for an older version, it will still validate through Creative Cloud. I'd recommend Animate 2018 myself. That's the last relatively stable version before they started prioritizing adding new features over fixing bugs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

Can you suggest any tutorial on how to use Animate CC js files in angular project. I mean to access the symbols in html canvas file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines