• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fluid Brush Tool Bug

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I’ve been using adobe for a few months now, but all of a sudden, I think after the most recent update, I noticed that none of my tools were working. However, my fluid brush tool was working. Then as soon as I clicked on the fluid brush tool, everything I did appeared instantly. I clicked on History and everything I was doing was being registered, it just wasn’t showing up. It would only show up after I clicked on the fluid brush tool. I restarted my computer and did everything I could, resetting everything, but it’s just not working. There’s another post about this called ‘Fluid Brush is breaking things’ which has a YouTube video of the exact issue. Please help. Thank you. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

There had been a few similar threads here a few months ago.

Try to search the forum.

As far as I can remember one user reported that after updating OS and/or video driver the problem disappeared.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have Animate 20.02

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am having the same problem under windows 10 with version 20.5.1.

So far i tried reinstalling, updating and deleting the files under Appdata/roaming and /local.
I get a white screen except when i select the fluid brush tool. i can use everything, but i only see what i did when i click on the fluid brush icon. maybe it has to do with the graphics card?
i have an NVIDI GeForce GTX 745.
There are others in this forum who had the same problem, but no solutions yet.

Any idea would be aprreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as a little update, i updated my graphics card driver manually (windows claims that is had the most current) to version 352.63 beta, and now the white screen is gone, huzzah.
but i can´t use the fluid brush anymore.
Which is fine for me. maybe this will help somehow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2022 Sep 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please could you explain how you did it? I am having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please share the screenshot of the DirectX driver details as below? 

Windows --> Run --> dxdiag

image001.png

Fluid Brush Compatiblility:

Windows : DirectX 12 compliant GPU (with feature level 12_0 support)

Mac : Metal compliant GPU

Regards,

Arvind B V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and I really don't know what to do about it. If anyone finds a solution please share 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried a simple uninstall and a reinstall? Latest version is 22.0.8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I have. My verson is upto date and I am still having that problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines