Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font style not selectable

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon.

In Adobe Animate, the font style choice was gone. The font itself can be changed, but the style is not.

What could be the problem?

Mac OS Catalina, Adobe Animate 2020.

Снимок экрана 2019-12-26 в 16.31.20.png

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When can we expect to see a resolution on this? This bug has been reported since October of last year and I have seen no Adobe response. This is a major bug that makes working with type impossible. Anyone have answers or a workaround?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is reverting to the previous version of Animate not an option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried reverting to previous versions. I went back as far as I could go with my CC subscription (19.2.1) and was getting the same problem. I also tried version 20.0 with no luck. I know it was suggested in other forums to downgrade my OS, but unfortunately, that is not an option on my company owned computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is crazy. This problem has been going on for some time now. I keep looking at all these "solved" threads with no solutions at all! What is the point of having solved threads with no solutions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agreed Ludovic. This is definitely not a solved problem. Still looking for answers or some sort of resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines