• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts not available on Mac Mini with new M1 chip

Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have far fewer fonts showing up in all my Adobe programs (Animate v21.0.3, Photoshop v22.2, etc) than I do in MS Word or other apps on my Mac Mini (new M1 chip), OS11.2.

I want to use Century Gothic in Animate, and it's not in the list, and yes, I've tried typing the first few letters of the font name. I have maybe half as many fonts available in Animate and Photoshop than I do in MS Word, for example.

When I installed the Adobe programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, Animate), they all gave warnings that I was installing the old Intel versions of the programs, not an updated version for the new M1 chip - could this be the issue? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dafont.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if you found the answer already, but for those who also experience this issue, here is what worked for me: 

The file syncing was not running at all for any Adobe program on my new M1 Mac, so none of my fonts were loading. It turned out the problem was that there were older versions of the Adobe programs (like 2017) installed on the computer that were transfered over when I transfered my user info. The Adobe support team helped me completely uninstall and delete all the Adobe programs/files off my computer and do a fresh re-install. That did the trick, and now I am able to use and access my activated Adobe fonts in all programs. 🙌  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What were the steps to remove the files? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines