• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

future Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I am developing creatives on CreatJS with Adobe Animate. I would like to know if there will be further advances of Animate in this direction. Improve code and animation control like in Spain2D? Will there be updates for convenient work in HTML5? If yes, then I think many Pixi or Phizer developers will switch to Animate. If not, then I think to throw this business in favor of other engines. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Hi.

First I have to say that the HTML5 document is very powerful and has a lot of potential. I use it daily in my full-time job and for freelance jobs as well. I have gotten amazing results. It is an excellent alternative for the production of games, apps and other interactive content, especially if they are aimed at education.

But keep in mind that CreateJS no longer receives new features because the team responsible for the libraries (Grant Skinner) has moved on and is working with other t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anyone with non-public knowledge is under an nda.

but all recent updates have been geared towards designers/animators, not developers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

First I have to say that the HTML5 document is very powerful and has a lot of potential. I use it daily in my full-time job and for freelance jobs as well. I have gotten amazing results. It is an excellent alternative for the production of games, apps and other interactive content, especially if they are aimed at education.

But keep in mind that CreateJS no longer receives new features because the team responsible for the libraries (Grant Skinner) has moved on and is working with other technologies, mainly Flutter.

Animate also hasn't received relevant code-related updates for at least a couple of years. The development of the HTML5 document is stagnant, the WebGL documents have been in beta for a long time, and everything related to AS3 has been passed to Harman.

And we have no news that the Animate team intends to support other languages or frameworks. Their focus has been the Asset Warp Tool and bug fixing.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines