• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Growing Tree tutorial

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm looking for some samples, tutorials that will show me how to accomplish my goal. I have an Adobe illustrator vector image of a tree. I would like to do an animatation in Adobe Animate with this tree with nothing of path that will make the tree grow and then have like 20 leaves grow from buds to leaves. I have hope there is some video tutorial that will teach me how to do this. 

Thanks in Advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you should google for specific help with specific tasks.  or wait for someone else here to do that and then post a few links for you.

but your task is pretty simple. you would just create one (or a few) leaf movieclip or graphic symbols and a tree animation with the leaf symbols as children.  you would probably want to increase the leaf variation by using the rotation and scaling tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines