• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

halfway through a project my lines got screwed up

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im a middel schooler and this is my 4th adobe animate project. Im using the newest version of flash and Im a more than halfway through, my lines started to get zig zaggy and its not a problem with my tablet because when ever I start a new project the lines look very clean.Since it wasent working I started a new project and copy and pasted all the layers onto that and it worked fine for a while and then the problem occvurd if anyone kjnoews the answer to this problem that would be great.

Matt5D0A_1-1605568618437.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

compare the classic brush options (use the scrollbar to see all the options) in the problematic project and a new project where you see no problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you I have tried that and both settings are the same for the brushes yet the problematic project still has messed up lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Please check whether you have accidentally changed the View > Preview Mode settings to Fast. If yes, then change it to Anti-Alias Text and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Mohan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check @Mohanaraj's suggestion. if that's no help, test drawing with your mouse.  if the problem persists, upload your fla to a file server (eg, dropbox) and post a link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Does this issue happen constantly while using drawing tablet pen and mouse? Can you please share a short screen recording of the issue when it happens?

Also please provide below details

1. System and drawing tablet specifications if any
  2. Does this issue happen with 20.0.5 or 19.2.1 version?
  3. What is the resolution and display scale of the monitor(s)? Can you check this issue with maximum resolution?

Please let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines