• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help copying text from illustrator to animate as static text

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just ran into a problem copying text from illustrator and pasting it into animate. For some reason, it's being pasted as a movie clip, which I cannot edit as static text. This doesn't always happen, and I've previously copied and pasted text from illustrator that worked correctly as static text. By all accounts, I'm doing the same exact action I did previously, so I cannot for the life of me figure out why the settings are different. I've created the text in animate from scratch just to bypass this issue, but I'm wondering if there's a reason some text will paste differently, or if there's something I can do in the future to ensure the graphic will post as static text.

TOPICS
How to , Other , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just created a text field in AI and copied/pasted it in AnCC and it pasted in as a static text field. Are you sure it's an editable text field in AI?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines