• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

help, my animation wont fully export

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've made a 1:30ish minute animation, but after trying to export it, it stops at about 32 seconds and wont go past that

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Most likely you need to go into settings and adjust how images are treated.

By default it may be so that for static images you have a setting to keep them on screen for 5 seconds. This must be changed to 1 frame.

I've never even seen premiere rush, so I don't know. There should be documentation you can look into.

Basically any video editor can be fed an image sequence and will be able to produce a video out of that.

You can do it even in Media Encoder - add source, point to the sequence and render

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is it possible to do this with premier rush? I tried doing it with premier rush but it only did 1 frame every 5 seconds, and I tried right clicking sequence but either I'm looking at the wrong sequence button and can't find the right one or it doesn;t work with premier rush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most likely you need to go into settings and adjust how images are treated.

By default it may be so that for static images you have a setting to keep them on screen for 5 seconds. This must be changed to 1 frame.

I've never even seen premiere rush, so I don't know. There should be documentation you can look into.

Basically any video editor can be fed an image sequence and will be able to produce a video out of that.

You can do it even in Media Encoder - add source, point to the sequence and render video. You might have to add the audio later though, using rush.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines