• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I find someone to make an animation or reenactment for me?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

To be upfront, I am not sure what I can pay for the help, but I will figure out how to come up with the money. I have had a creative cloud membership for the past year trying to figure out how to make an animation but continually fail. 

I got in trouble after reporting a violation and am trying to save my job. I know what I found is wrong, but I don't know how to explain it.

Watching everyone post their work, I kept thinking about what I need to make should be so easy.

It basically a trapezoid that fills up. As it goes up, something on top of it goes down. I mean, I'd love to make it much nicer than that, but I can't even make that. How do I find someone that could help me make an animation? How much should I expect to pay? I'm trying to find help, but I don't want to waste someone's time and talent when I may not even afford the help... Any suggestions, please?? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

send an email to kglad99 at gmail dot com.

if it's what you described i would charge $0.  but if it's really more complex than you described it will cost more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines