• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I import from procreate to convert to symbols?

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I was hoping someone could help me. I work third shift at a nursing home and while the residents are asleep I've been trying to conjure up my own little cartoon for YouTube. I can't bring my computer in so I have my iPad that I bring with me and Apple Pencil. I really fell in love with procreate when I found out you can export as PSD, however, is there no way to import into animate with each layer being editable. For example, I drew out a screen full of mouths for lip sync; however, when I import into animate it's one combine image. Even when I select "allow editable layers," I can no longer drag each individual mouth. Gotta start somewhere right? Guess "importing/exporting is where I begin! Next will be screen sizes! Ty for your time.

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2023 Apr 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you open with photoshop are the layers preserved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines