• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put a button in the "hit" position in ActionScript 3.0 after being clicked?

Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a keyframe with a button that says "start". After clicking the start button, the title and button fade away by using "click to go to frame and play" at frame 2 till the end of the classic tween that fades the button and title. The problem is, I want the button to be in its "hit" frame after the user clicks it while it fades away. How do I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's nothing visible on stage in the hit frame of a button.  that frame just determines the region of button responsiveness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, okay. Thank you for that. 🙂 I thought I could make a frame change upon the button being "hit".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can, but not by using the hit frame of a button.

for easier control, use a movieclip button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines