• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to animate a dinosaur with texture details

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone I'm animator that has little experience with animate cc so I want to animate a dinosaur but there only one problem the dinosaurs has skin  texture a texture is like details to make character more refine and good  more realistic but when animating by frame by frame it gets complex due to much detail on it and some different kinds skin color shading which makes hard for me to indefinitely on his skin  and  difficult to animate by beginners and only to be know someone with more experience and  a professional of everything around adobe are there is way to solve this solution ? 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the New Warp Tool. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIy_CRSDH4&t=1229s

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know how to use it but when I meant frame by frame I meant him moving back and forth Turning it's head around by shaking  which is like moving in 3d position facing the back view  and the wrap tool is used if the animation is use  2d sideways   by looking at left or right horizontal view that's what I'm trying to animate my dinosaur when it's shaking it's head rather than face only straight.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines