• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export outside stage

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a similar post but I didn't understand the answer, but how do you export outside your stage? I have these drawings that I want to keep a certain size to keep their resolution when exporting them into After Effects, so is there a way to export drawings that go outside the stage as a PNG sequence? I've already tried clicking the minimum image area, didn't work.

Screenshot (129).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

there are limits on everything in animate. there's no way to extend those limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

change the stage size. there's even an auto setting for the stage. properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I tried that already. I maxed out the stage width and height (which seems to cap at 8192) and my animation still doesn't fit. I know I could scale it down, but since this is going to be a close up shot first in After Effects, i wouldn't want to lose quality if I scale it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are limits on everything in animate. there's no way to extend those limits.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, well I guess i'll just have to scale it down then. Thanks for trying to help though

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines