• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to get rig library to work

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I just bought a new rig for flash and it comes with a bunch hands but I'm having trouble getting them to switch over. Whenever I change the hands in the symbol as soon as I exit out they'll be back to the deafult. I will admit I'm a little rusty with flash as I haven't been able to animate in awhile due to personal issues so i'm incredibly sorry if this is a super obvious anwser. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphic symbol? Likely change the parts from the parent - in Looping Options set it to 'single frame' and use the Frame Picker or punch in the frame #.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do I access looping options? Like which menu? I think I missed it in my top tabs. I'm using the essentail work lay out btw. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines