Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to put html generated by animate canvas into piwerpoint

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I make animations in Adobe animate for teaching purposes. I am not able to incorporate the animations generated inside of PowerPoint, it shows outside of PowerPoint and I have to keep switching . What should I be doing.

usha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are you trying to accomplish?

do you want to import a video into powerpoint or do you really intend to import something that's interactive from animate into powerpoint (and if so, why)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My goal is to use these animations as a part of my powerpoint presentation.

I make interactive animations in adobe animate and publish them as javascript/html format.

I would like these animations show inside of a powerpoint when I am presenting. ( like I was able to do with swf files in the past.).

Currently I can only link it inside powerpoint with an object or text. However when I click the link it opens the animations outside powerpoint . I would like to oipen inside the framework of powerpoint.

Usha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you want something to be interactive inside powerpoint, why not create that in powerpoint?

but if there's some reason you want to create the interactive part outside powerpoint, post on a powerpoint forum and see what suggestions you get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad

it seems you are not aware the difference between the interactive animations created in animate vs powerpoint. There is a world of difference. As a rep of Adobe if you can tell me where I can get this info it will be of great help to me.

thanks

Usha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm not an adobe rep.  you can contact adobe support though i suspect they'll also recommend powerpoint help (because this is a powerpoint question.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, I will follow through with your recomendation

Usha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I'am building a e-learning module with iSpring and want a interactive animation in the Powerpoint. But can't find how to do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

same advice to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines