Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove or hide GIF outline in Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, All.

I create GIFs in Adobe Animate, however, whenever I export there is a white outline that I cannot remove. I searched online and saw a thread with the same question, but it was posted years ago and the resolution won't work. I've also experimented with the export options for animated GIFs but to no avail. Help, please. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's this from last week, https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/how-to-remove-gif-outline-in-adobe-animate/td-p/11742823?page...

where i replied i don't see that issue and asked for the steps taken to export the gif.  (there are, at least, 3 ways to do that.)

the op never responded but found a work-around.

if that work-around doesn't work for you (and it will fail if you have more than one color on the edge of the gif), what exact steps/settings are you using that fail?

you don't need to list all the things you've tried that failed.  just list one so i can i can duplicate the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines