• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to transfer project files across 2 devices

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PC and a laptop and recently installed animate on the PC. I'm wondering if there's any way I can work on both devices? For example, when I'm away from my PC I can still continue from where I left off but on the laptop this time 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

If you have experience using Git, I think you should save the FLA as XFL and create a repository for the resulting files on GitHub.

But if that's too complex, consider using Adobe Creative Cloud or another similar service.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

save your fla file with increasing version number appended to its name. you should be doing that for safety, anyway.  then when you finish working on one computer copy the last version to your cc sync folder.

when working on your fla, save frequently (with _v000, _v001, _v002 etc appended), and periodically close and reopen the latest version to confirm it's not corrupted. if it's ok, you can delete earlier versions.

p.s. change the publish settings in _v000 to publish with the appended version number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines