Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Adobe Animate Export Preview not showing

Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have made an animation in Adobe Animate HTML5 canvas. Everything was working fine couple of hours ago but suddenly now, when I export animation in JS/HTML, its just showing white screen and nothing is playing. Even my older animations are not getting previewed through Animate and I am also opening it as local live server using Visual Studio Code, then again its not showing preview. I have used chrome, Firefox and Microsoft edge for preview.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Publish package

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue after the update, I can no longer open any earlier index-files (that have been confirmed to work as they have been published as ads), all come up blank on multiple computers and browsers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I was wondering what I did differently, but when I read there are more people with the same issue, it must be a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am having the exact same problem. I hope they fix it soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I could resolve the problem by using this explanation: https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/getting-the-quot-net-err-name-not-resolved-quot-e...

Worked perfectly fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the solution for now! But what happens when you export for the defnetive (online) publication, you have to add additional files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It seems there's some issue with the CreateJS CDN:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate-discussions/getting-the-quot-net-err-name-not-resolved-quot-e...

Please let us know.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar problem - No errors are thrown up when I publish the animations but nothing gets past the spinning preloader in the preview, even when I try to open older animations that I have previously worked fine. I have the same problem when I try to open the animations that have worked fine previously from my webservers too. I've tried opening them using Chrome, Edge and Firefox on 3 separate machines, but all get stuck on the preloader. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm having the same problem!

This URL https://code.createjs.com/1.0.0/createjs.min.js is not available.
I hope this will be fixed ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until a more appropriate solution arrives, manually replacing the call with this one works:
https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/cached_libs/createjs_2019.11.15_min.js

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines