HTML5 banners show blanks

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey gang, i have a weird issue. I made a number of html banners out of one creative. Two out of seven sizes shows as blanks after the export and i can't get why. The rest works just fine. The sizes in questions are 320X50 and 728X90. 

All banners were made with image assests, published not as a spridesheets. All of them where made in Animate 21.0.2. No action scripts where used, only simple animations. 

In a browser i can see the html code is loading, but i still see blank page.

Please help. 

 

TOPICS
Ad development , Error , How to , Import and export , Product issue

Views

141

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021
No. As i said - no action script were used. But! I solved the issue. I made a mask layer that covers all of other layers. Removing the mask solved the issue.It still hell of a weird issue, since the same mask exists on the rest of creatives and causes no harm. But it worked. So, problem solved i guess. 

Likes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

 

Do you have any button using bitmaps in the Hit frame? Because it may cause browser security errors.

 

If not, do you mind providing the problematic FLA files so we can take a look at them?

 

Regards,

JC

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. As i said - no action script were used. 

But! I solved the issue. I made a mask layer that covers all of other layers. Removing the mask solved the issue.

It still hell of a weird issue, since the same mask exists on the rest of creatives and causes no harm. But it worked. 

So, problem solved i guess. 

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome!

 

The button issue I mentioned doesn't need code to happen.

 

But the important thing now is that you managed to solve the issue.

 

Regards,

JC

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines