Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML5 Canvas, publishing images as Texture, very different results PC and Mac

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Community,

I am creating an interactive educational program using HTML5 Canvas in Animate. I am working with a lot of vector artwork and have been trying to find the best way to publish the files to acheive high quality images/fast performace speed. Currently, I have found the best option is to export the image assets as Texture, with the settings below (attached images). This works efficiently on my MacBook Pro, producing high quality images and not slowing the performace speed of the program, however when I use these same settings to publish on my PC, the publshing time alone is many minutes (compared to 10 seconds on my Macbook), and the published file plays extremely slow with an obvious lag. Anyone have any idea for this disparity? I would like to be able to export images as Texture using Animate on my PC, because like I mentioned the image quality is much much better than exporting as a Spritesheet. 

Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 2.37.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-15 at 2.37.50 PM.png

Thanks in advance for any insight!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi bro, 

Were you able to find a solution to your problem?

I'm strugling with similar stuff, and wondering if you achieve a solution to this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines