Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion pen tablet

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody.

I'm new in the world of animation . I would like to begin animation with animate CC and make this kind of animation.

gif1.gif

I already asked a question on it but it is a bit different now. I looked at the intous pro to but it is quite expensive. I 'm more interested in the HUION.

Could you tell me, if you use on what is the model ? if it is good ? and if it could make be able to create this kind of anime ?

Thanks a lot !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

I've heard pretty good things about Huion. I've never used one personally but I think based on your budget this would be a good tablet to consider. i think if you were already used to Wacom tablets, then going from Wacom to a Huion would be a downgrade to some degree. But if you are new to using tablets in general, the Huion would be a great start.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've heard pretty good things about Huion. I've never used one personally but I think based on your budget this would be a good tablet to consider. i think if you were already used to Wacom tablets, then going from Wacom to a Huion would be a downgrade to some degree. But if you are new to using tablets in general, the Huion would be a great start.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi _keyframer  ! Thank you for your answer !

do you know if Huion tablets are compatible with adobe animate cc ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any personal experience using a Huion tablet but from my research it looks like it's compatible with most, if not all Adobe products.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question is still valid for other persons who might know or use one

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Huion and love it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tell me , did your Huion tablet still works ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines