• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can literally cry over Adobe anime

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working for decades with Adobe products like Ai, XD, iD, PS, Premiere and all work more or less in a intuitive way. After 2 days of watching all kind of available tutorials for absolute Anime beginners I have to give up. I don't get the concept and it totally sucks. If one of you have tip, a tutorial that shows me how to start I would be very happy. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well there's your problem, you've been watching anime tutorials. You should try watching Animate tutorials instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain which specific problems you are having as well? This is very general right now - as posed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and thanks for your fast reply. We ahve general difficulties to understand. In fact we tried to create a simple decagon consisting of ten fields whose segments are filled in one after the other. The ten positions were created as 10 illustrator graphics.

Our pretense was to display a new graphic every 0.5 seconds until all 10 fields are filled out. Apparently we did not understand the basic principle of Animate and could not use it 😞

In your opinion, is there a good tutorial that explains the basic workings of Animate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines