• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't need help right now...just wanted to thank all the experts here for helping me in the past.

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not a developer.  I've been a graphic designer and UX designer for 25 years.  Occasionally I volunteer (or get volunteered) to do something that's outside my realm of expertise.  Without the help of the experts on this board I wouldn't accomplish any of these AS3 or HTML5 projects.

You guys are rockstars and I want to personally thank you for sharing your time and knowledge with me.

TOPICS
How to , Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know if i've ever helped you, but i still want to thank you for your acknowledgement on behalf of those of us that do try our best to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have helped me a lot!  Many times while I looking for answers I find your posts and often they are the solution I need.  You've also helped me interactively on several occasions.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

p.s. the best way to learn is to teach. i've learned more in the adobe forums, trying to help others, than i thought possible.

p.p.s. in medicine we say; see one, do one, teach one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines