• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting asked if I want to turn on Advanced Layers even when Advanced Layers in on.

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I hope this post finds you all well and that maybe someone here could help me out with an issue I'm having. 
While working in Animate CC 2020, whenever I move a keyframe on the timeline, or grab a symbol from the library, or simply paste anything into any keyframe, I keep getting a pop up window asking me if I want to turn on advanced layers. 
Advanced Layers, however, is already on.
This can become very annoying when I'm trying to adjust minor keyframe timing. Litteraly anytime I move anything the pop up window will appear. 
Anyone know how to deal with this issue? 
Much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, so, this issue persists, often, but it seems restarting the program fixes the issue for me... until I start a new file that is. Then I have to rinse and repeat. Anyway, it's an annoying bug but if anyone else is experiencing it try restarting the program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines