• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need an HTML mentor!

New Here ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an absolute noob when it comes to Animate or anything coding.

I'm a graphic designer, videographer, and visual effects animator with plenty of experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects (ok, AE expressions are technically coding, but I'm a basic expressions user).

I'm currectly using Photoshop to design animated GIF display ads for the ad agency I work for. GIFs are obviously very limited in their functionality and their file size optimization, and we'd like to explore HTML for its versatility and optimization benefits. Because I have zero experience with coding, I'm approaching this solely from a designer/animator headspace.

And from that perspective... Animate SUCKS. At least as far as I can tell. And the training materials out there are either all about that coding life or are geared toward things like character animation, UI, etc.

I need someone who has a similar background to guide me and teach me. I need to overcome the learning curve fast. Please? Any kind soul out there willing to reach out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines