• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I own Adobe Flash CS6 but I cannot find download

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I own "Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium" from 2012 nd I use to be able to download it from my account since I don't have the physical version but I've been looking for about a year and hae had no luck. I even tried to contact support and they never responded?

I tried downloading shady downloads and none worked either. All had errors or my anti virus went crazy.

I would at the very least like to download Flash CS6 again :' (

What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't seem to delete this. I contacted adobe again and this time the personw as nice and actually helped me!! I downloaded what I needed to.

If anyone finds this post the text support has the download links for the re-download of this product and if they refuse to help even though you have everything you need to show proof you own it fight them. But hopefully everything works well for you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great to hear, mate!

Flash CS6 is the best Flash so far.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines