• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I want to create a 3d rotating cube using animate

Explorer ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how i can make a rotating 3d cube?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Animate is not very suitable at all for 3d work on the web (or any serious 3d work for that matter).

What you seek is easily accomplished with Blend4Web: Unleashing the Power of 3D Internet | Blend4Web

A full visual 3d to web delivery method, with visual coding options. Build and animate your scene in Blender, and output it directly to the web.

Best of all, the community edition is completely free.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

With or without code? HTML5 documents or AS3 documents?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would love without code and with code , html5 documents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my rotating cube each side will have different images

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Canvas mode does not have any native 3D object functionality. If you want to do a 3D object, you'll have to roll it yourself or find an external canvas 3D rendering library and then figure out how to integrate it into CreateJS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hy joao very nice to meet you, 

I'm interested to understanding how to create a canvas animation that simulates a 3d rotation, with the create.js library.
The idea is to have graphics and text that rotate on each layer.

Example: if the canvas format is 300x250 it is a cube, if the format is 160x600 it must have the volume of a parallelepiped.

tank'u

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate is not very suitable at all for 3d work on the web (or any serious 3d work for that matter).

What you seek is easily accomplished with Blend4Web: Unleashing the Power of 3D Internet | Blend4Web

A full visual 3d to web delivery method, with visual coding options. Build and animate your scene in Blender, and output it directly to the web.

Best of all, the community edition is completely free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines