• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images are Distorted in Canvas HTML5 Documents

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I've been trying to convert all my website's .swf's to HTML5 Canvas, starting with my menu bar.  This file runs as expected when I test it in Animate, but when I upload this through CPanel and visit the address, I get this:

2020-12-28 (1).png

The fonts are running off the sides of the buttons.  

I've designed these buttons with mouseover frames so that you should be able to see my animated characters when you hover over the buttons, but now I'm just seeing bits of symbols, even when the cursor is nowhere near them.  When I do hover, the pictures are showing all distorted, like someone's moved a bunch of anchor points at random:

CharlesCaptain_2-1609201429152.png

Is there some kind of pitfall in exporting Flash content to HTML5 Canvas documents that I don't know about?  Do I need to update my export settings?  Please help; I'd like to have this working before Flash goes down next week.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might want to post this issue in the Adobe Animate forum instead. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, shoot, I thought I was on the Animate forum.  Thanks for the heads up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines