• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported sound sounds awful

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Wav file that sound very clear and clean when I open it. But when I Import it into animate the quality drops massively. Ive gone into publish settings and tried changing it form speech, to raw, and having it be 44 kHz. I have no Idea how it sounds so bad and its very loud, Theirs also some background static or something which isnt in the orginal sound file. Is their a way to make the qulity higher or am I just importing it worng, Does animate not like wav files or something because I know MP3 doesnt work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate likes WAVs just fine, as long as they're not something silly like 24-bit 48kHz.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So ive just been editing my sound with audacity and I export it as signed 16-bit PCM. Is the problem the file im using or do I need to change something in the settings of animate to get better audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines