• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported vector Graphics from Illustrator have blurred effects

Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, whenever I copy & paste a vector graphic from Illustrator to Ae that includes blurred edges or an inside glow, these parts are pixelated in a verly low resolution. Is there a way to get a better resolution when I paste it? It seems like the only way is to scale it up in Illustrator before. Any hints for me?

Thanks, BlueLemming

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a difference when you perform a full File > Import and select the .ai file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I do that all the effects get lost. That's interesting. I also found out, if I make the illustrator graphics larger and scale them down in Ae the effects won't scale with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Blur and glow effects are raster even in Illustrator so yeah, you have to scale them up in there before importing them into After Effects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines