• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Animate files into Shopify

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am new to Animate. I downloaded it just to attempt this project. I also am not learned in coding. 

I am attempting to put what I created in animate (a simple envelope opening upon being clicked) into my shopify website. I believe I have successfully imported the js file into the assets section of my shopify code but I don't know how to put the html file in there (currently when I open the html file that I published from animate, it shows me the first frame of my animation but not the html code itself so idk how to get that code either). I don't know how to get the animation in the place I want it to appear either. Any help with the above issues would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's going to require knowledge of js and html to incorporate one html/js/ project into another.

for animation (like you created), it would be easier to export an animated gif from animate and incorporate that into your website (though that will still require some basic html knowledge).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thank you so much, that at least gives me an answer to how difficult it would be. I want it to be interactive on a landing page (click the envelope so that it opens to reveal some text on the inside flap) but given I don't know what I'm doing re: coding, I'll try to outsource this to someone who knows what they're doing or im going to go insane trying to figure it out. thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines