• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from After Effects to Animate

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm making a clip in adobe animate but there's an effect that I was only able to achieve in after effects. I'm trying to export the clip from after effects back into animate but ever time I try, the clip either imports as a static image, the clip imports as a small no-fill square, or the clip imports fine and is viewable and moves on the stage but won't becomes invisble or doesn't render in the quick render preview or the full render file. I've tried exporting the clip as .mp4, .mov, .gif, converting an .mov to a .flv, etc. but none of it works. How do I export this clip to be usable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 22, 2020 Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Generally, you only ever want to go from An to Ae. Have you tried exporting as an image sequence and then importing that to An within a Graphic symbol timeline? That may be the surest way. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines