Initial load in adobe animate

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the publisher is asking for a 50k initial load Can I do this by checking "include preloader" under publish settings and select an image that is under 50k in my images folder? If I remember correctly when uploading rich media to doubleclick i had to add code to the javascript. This isnt a rich media buy and it might not be for doubleclick but I wanted to ask around.

thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, it's not likely the preloader will be the exclusive determinant of the 50k limit.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

but is the preloader the route I need to take to do an initial load or do I need to add code somewhere and if so what is the code?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

there's no easy answer (other than nothing simple will solve all problems).

you need to test to see what the limit enforcer checks. for an ad, an initial load should be irrelevant, and they should disallow work-arounds.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines