• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Insanely laggy brush strokes with Animate 2021 and 2020, but 2019 works just fine?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2021 Oct 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.
I've been using Animate 2019 for quite a while and had no issues, but recently I've got a new computer and I decided to upgrade my Animate too.
I opened 2021 and tried to draw a bit, and each time I undo, the following brush stroke will lag really hard.
This also occurs when I draw multiple strokes, like the example in the video.
I work using alot of hand-drawn frames, so this issue is unbearable despite that I really wanna move on to 2021.
I tried many many things, playing with my preferences, reinstalling Animate, trying Animate 2020 instead, playing with my display settings, updating my drivers, disabling windows ink and generally playing with wacom settings, removing smoothing, checking compatibility settings..
All of these didn't help at all.. and it's weird because this computer is brand new and quite high end, using a gtx 3070 and a ryzen 5000 processor, with 16gb ram.
I would really really appreciate any help on the subject.
In the video I show the difference between drawing on 2021 and 2019.
Thank you very much!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?