• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Interact on top of video

Participant ,
May 12, 2021 May 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recall Flash days when you could interact on top of video. Is this possible with HTML5/Javascript Canvas using Animate CC? If it is possible, would this be embedded video within Animate? Or using component video player?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no and yes.

no, you can't use animate canvas video like you can with as3 video and add the video to the timeline, create a layer(s) above the video and add new content.

yes, you can add content above html5 video outside animate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're saying to use other software for this?  I know Captivate has some of this capability of interactive video and within the spectrum of interactive video software, there is a huge $$ range and that Captivate is at the bottom, bare bones minimum. I saw that some software is $300 / month. Some $30,000 a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i would edit the js file (or add a 2nd js file) and edit using a text editor.  but there might be software that makes this easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines