• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invisible Pieces With Bone Tool

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am working on an animation for a client, and for some reason when I try to test the scene, the head and hands of my armature are not visible. They are visible when I test it on the timeline, but not when exporting or testing. What the heck is going on here? I've never had this issue before. I won't even go into the bugs and crashes, but I will say that this product is too expensive to be having to deal with these issues constantly. 

TOPICS
Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is happening. Tell me more about the images in your armature. Were they drawn using Animate's vector tools? Are they imported bitmaps? If the latter, what's the resolution of the bitmaps?

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All drawn in Animate. Like I said, I've not had this issue before. I have a doctor character, and his hands/head appear invisible when testing or exporting, but not when on the timeline (scrubbing etc.) If I can't solve it, I will need to remake the graphics, or maybe just re-bone the thing? I'm not too terribly worried about it, I am just confused as to WHY it is doing that. Thank you for the response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm is there any way you can make the FLA available for download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I'm not allowed to share. All I can say is that it is acting almost like a green screen effect. It doesn't matter what color I try to change it to, it's still just gone. Even the eyes don't fully show up until the end of the pose. The mouth floats where it's supposed to be (because it's a seperate layer). It's just really weird. I guess I'll have to redo it. Not a big deal, just annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Darn. I have tried to think of everything possible that would cause this and can't. Never heard of this issue before either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a last ditch effort but try copying and pasting the layers into a new document, sometimes that's enough to fix some problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines