• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad to adobe animate

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm a student trying to connect my iPad to my adobe animate via Mac desktop. If I can get any methods or alternatives I'd be greatful; I need to turn in artwork soon and really dislike relying on my mouse to draw.

PS

Generally I'm used to using my Procreate on my IPad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not sure if you asked a question! But, if you mean that you want to use your iPad as a graphics tablet for drawing in Animate, using Sidecar in macOS Catalina could be a good thing to try. Or, you could use the Draw app on iPad and save that to the CC Library, to then use in Animate.

To try the Sidecar idea, select your iPad from the Displays menu, and when you are seeing the iPad as a second screen, drag the Animate window over to the iPad. You could go full screen with Animate on the iPad.

Use the Tools settings to turn on pressure sensitivity, and to adjust the brush size and pressure amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines