• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPod style menu in Adobe Animate?

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I'm looking to create a full-screen menu system similar to the functionality of the original iPods, except with additional graphics. 

With the canvas element, I'm working more and more with interaction design and Adobe Animate is really becoming a go-to in terms of complex HTML5 interactions that work within restrictive websites like Google sites.

Are there any examples of this type of functionality - or has anyone created something like this in the past? 

Many thanks!

Iain

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try the List component. Here's more info on Components in Animate:

Using Components in HTML5 Canvas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the suggestion Myra, and the helpful like - although it's not quite what I need...

It's more the interaction between one vertical list and the subsequent child list that I'm trying to get at... So like one list (which can just be a vertical list of manually styled buttons) which then moves horizontally left when an option is selected, revealing a new menu of options on the screen.
If you clicked back, it would shift left and reveal the previous menu screen again.

Can you think of any way to do this?

Many thanks!

Iain

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines