• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

is there any scrubby zoom plugin for adobe animate?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i know about ctrl+mouse scroll its just that its too hassle to do when im on my pentab, so i hope there is a scrubby zoom plugin or any tip to do the trick or what
i mostly scrub zoom then draw then scrub zoom then edit again in photoshop thats too hassle to do in animate if i need to do it using mouse

TOPICS
ActionScript , Ad development , How to , Missing feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

click the zoom icon and use your mouse (or finger with touch) to drag a rectangle that you want to maximize in your current view.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not usefull if you want to zoom out instead..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2023 Sep 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure if this helps, but I use a Xencelabs pen display and tablet and their Quickeys product (small multifunctional hardware controller with buttons and a dial that you can customize per application. You can probably assign pans and zooms to the dial and use it as a sort of assistant while working. Not unlike what Wacom builds in to their pen displays.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines